Friday, July 11, 2008

Summers at Chennai - Part 1


Finally my summers got over. I am back at my college.. last 9 months of college life (sighhh )…..

I was doing my summers at Chennai. When I embarked on my summers, many said it will be tough, food, people, scorching heat wagarah wagarah. Ya there were few incidents (I am trying my best to remember those)

The best one was when I asked auto waala to take me to Airport, he took it for Egmore. And, Voila he took me to Egmore Railway Station

Whenever you go to any restaurant in Chennai there was waiting for atleast 30 min. They will not serve you water or even gave you spoon until you asked them umpteen times

Then every place is like a tongue twister and ends with ‘pam’ or ‘pakkam’… Kotturpuram…thoraipakkam…and awef pakkam…

But what made the stay Jhakas one wazzzzz the Gang…… We were around 15 people at Cognizant…( believe me CTS would still be doing their COST BENEFIT ANALYSIS and would still be thinking out how they have got truck load of NPA s… HR must be facing the muzic)

Be it IPL matches, TDS, Copper chimney or semifinals at pubs or visits at beaches, trips to Tirupathi or Pondicherry… the memories remained

My school friend Rajat once truly said “We meet to create memories but we depart to preserve them”

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HR will face the muzic haaan???

anyway, the most important question is...did you catch the flight or not?

P.S.: really looking forward to part 2
:)

Anonymous said...

nice quote.

Anonymous said...

Dude still hav those found memories....Lets meetup somtime to relive those moments....

Gaurav said...

yo I was able to reach the airport on time... that waz one of the day when i left quite early..galti se [:)]

Gaurav said...

Murali.....
100% plan banate hain.. wot abt this weekend

farzitaaper said...

saale Chennai itna bura bhi nahi hai